We deliver specialist events services for membership and not-for-profit organisations. Based in Bristol we are a relatively new and exciting company which launched in 2018. We like to do things differently and our aim is to deliver value to our clients wherever possible. The services we offer include project management, sponsorship, marketing, content, delegate services, logistics and exhibitions.
We are committed to encouraging a diverse workforce because we believe that diversity is a strength. We also believe that our people are our greatest asset. We invest in each and every member of staff that works with us through training and development for up to 35 hours each year. Furthermore, a proportion of the profits we make each year used as a bonus fund to pay for the annual bonus and rewards programme.
Overview of role
The role exists to support our clients by providing exceptional project management support. This will include customer service, logistics support, supplier research, and using technology to help create solutions for clients.
The role also contains some responsibility for marketing for the company, working with the Manging Director on our external voice. The company is growing and with it will be the opportunity to develop and progress.
The role will be based in our Bristol office and we can offer Covid-secure environments for those unable to work from home during lockdown.
To support the delivery of live and online events
- To attend and take minutes of client meeting
- To keep project plans up to date
- To post in, and interact with, our online communities
- To help plan, organise and run our company webinar programme
- To use online tools such as email marketing software, CRMs, social media platforms etc to help support the objectives
- To work closely with all functions to assist with the delivery of successful events
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme after 12 months
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to hospitality industry benefits and discounts
- A lot of fun along the way
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an events related role
- Great at quickly building positive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A strong customer service ethic
- The ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work to deadlines, to be adaptable and occasionally work under pressure
- A sense of humour
- Qualities: Enthusiastic, self-motivated, energetic, confident, resilient, a positive attitude and a drive to exceed target
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th April 2021.
We welcome creativity. As part of your application please include both a CV and a covering letter of no more than 500 words, explaining how your experience is relevant to the role and what you feel you would bring to it. Feel free to be creative, you can use the "Upload your Resume" button to add additional documents if you wish.